Masjid Abdul Gafoor is a mosque in Singapore located at Dunlop Street within Little India.

In 1881, a deed of assignment dated 14 November 1881 created the Dunlop Street Mosque Endowment or wakaf. Abdul Gaffoor who was the chief clerk at a legal firm was one of the trustees. The wakaf was created for the building of a mosque for the Muslim community in Singapore.

In 1887, Abdul Gaffoor applied to construct shophouses and sheds on the land around the original mosque.

The mosque was constructed in 1907, and major restoration of the building was completed in 2003.